Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SHE'S GIVING AWAY ANOTHER ONE GYPSY

How cool would this be to win. My birthday is soon and I need so many things for my new place that there is no way I could afford one of these. I have so many other things being on your own is not as easy as it seems. I work full -time and go to school full-time so I am working on trying to get a Scrapdesk I have to be organized when I scrap and my Cricut is in the closet and I just love that thing it's one of the best Xmas Scrappy present I could have gotten. Anyways I recently discovered that there is many giveaways perfect for the person with little disposable income for fun things So I decided to come back to blogging and enter some and see what there is out there. Wish me luck in keeping it all up and all you have to do on this blog is become a follower which I did.
This girl has some fun tutorials and I definetly learn from those. She has major give-aways
So put your hat in the ring go here Pinky you have till Thursday to enter this fun Giveaway
I had no clue how to do any of this but I got some good help and am on my way to new adventures. Good luck to anyone who enters.

No comments: